Labels

Aidan (8) Arvin (3) Asher (5) Ben (9) Buster (9) Charlie (7) Charlotte (8) Chloe (4) Elliot (7) Fin (7) Grace (8) Hunter (8) James (4) Jordan (6) Kayla (10) Kyah (9) Lola (2) Matthew (9) Nathanael (5) Paige (9) Paige B (2) Payton (10) Willem (9)

21.2.11

On Tuesday Room 14 and Room 15 found dinosaur footprints. We found them at Nelson Central School. We found them in the bush. I was excited.

First we watched a movie about dinosaur footprints. The movie was called ‘Earth Watch’. It was Helen and Rachel reporting news about Tyrannosaurus Rex footprints. I thought the Tyrannosaurus Rex was awesome.

After the movie we looked for the dinosaur footprints in the garden. We found the footprints in the bushes. The footprints were cool.

I don’t think the footprints were real. I had fun.

By Matthew

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous20.3.11

    Hi Matthew
    You are a good writer and I have enjoyed reading your stories.
    From Teresa

    ReplyDelete